|←Author Index: Ad||Brooks Adams
|United States historian and critic of capitalism|
- The Emancipation of Massachusetts (1886) Gutenberg text
- The Gold Standard: An Historical Study (1894)
- The Law of Civilization and Decay, 2nd ed. (1896)
- America's Economic Supremacy (1900)
- The New Empire (1902)
- The Theory of Social Revolutions (1913) librivox audio
Works about Brooks Adams
- “Adams, Charles Francis,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1900.
- “Adams, Brooks,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- "John Quincy Adams" in The Presidents of the United States, 1789-1914 (1914)
- “Adams, Brooks” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- “Adams, Brooks,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1927, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.