|←Author Index: Me||Budgett Meakin
Journalist, traveller, and lecturer. Editor of The Times of Morocco. Author of The Moors; The Land of the Moors; The Moorish Empire; &c.|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "B. M.*"
- “Almohades” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911. (in part)
- “Almoravides” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911. (in part)
- “Morocco” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911. (in part)
- "MEAKIN, Budgett" (1905). Who's Who, 57: p. 1101.
- "Budgett Meakin Dead" (June 28, 1906). NY Times.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.