|←Author Index: Ca||Cædmon
|The earliest English poet whose name is known|
Works about Cædmon
- Bright's Anglo-Saxon Reader/Account of the Poet Cædmon
- “Cædmon” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Cædmon,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Cædmon” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “St. Caedmon,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Cædmon” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.