Author:Clarence Michael James Stanislaus Dennis
|←Author Index: De||Clarence Michael James Stanislaus Dennis
|Australian poet, wrote as C.J. Dennis|
- The Songs of a Sentimental Bloke, first published 1915. Prefaces by author and Henry Lawson
- 1917 edition
- and almost countless other editions ...
- The Moods of Ginger Mick (1916)
- The Glugs of Gosh (1917)
- Doreen (1917)
- Digger Smith (1918)
- Jim of the Hills (1919)
- Rose of Spadgers (1924) - Project Gutenberg ebook
- Backblock Ballads and Other Verses (1913)
- Backblock Ballads and Later Verses (1918)
- A Book for Kids (1921) (was reissued under the title of Roundabout in 1935.) - Project Gutenberg ebook
- The Singing Garden (1935)
Selected single poems
- The Australaise: a Marching Song (from Backblock Ballads and Other Verses, 1913)
- Armistice (published in the Melbourne Herald, 11 November 1927)
- I Dips Me Lid (published in a pamphlet to commemorate the opening of the Sydney Harbour Bridge in 1932)
- A Message (published in the Herald, 1936)
- Gadfly, a weekly poetry journal first published in Adelaide in 1906.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1938, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.