|←Author Index: La||Henry Lawson
An Australian writer and poet.|
The icon identifies that the work includes a spoken word version.
Collections of Poetry and Prose
- While the Billy Boils (collection, 1896)
- On the Track (collection, 1900)
- Over The Sliprails (collection, 1900)
- The Country I Come From (collection, 1901)
- In the Days When the World was Wide and Other Verses (collection of verses, 1896)
- Joe Wilson and His Mates (collection, 1901)
- Verses: Popular and Humorous (1900)
- The Romance of the Swag (collection, 1907)
- Send Round the Hat (collection, 1907)
- The Rising Of The Court, and Other Sketches in Prose and Verse (collection, 1910)
- Triangles of Life and Other Stories (collection, 1913)
- Children of the Bush (1902)
- Andy's Gone with Cattle
- A Song of the Republic
- At the Beating of a Drum
- Flag of the Southern Cross
- Freedom on the Wallaby
- In Answer to Banjo, and Otherwise
- Knocked Up
- One Hundred and Three
- Past Carin'
- Saint Peter
- Scots of the Riverina
- The Babies of Walloon
- The Teams
- To Be Amused
- Up The Country
From A Treasury of War Poetry, ... 1914-1919 (1917):
Short Stories and Sketches
- "The Hypnotized Township"
- "The Bath"
- "Wanted by the Police"
- "The Exciseman"
- "Instinct Gone Wrong
- "The Rising of the Court"
- "Mitchell: A Character Sketch"
- "On The Edge Of A Plain"
- "'Some Day'"
- "Shooting The Moon"
- "Our Pipes"
- "Bill, the Ventriloquial Rooster"
- "Enter Mitchell"
- "Mitchell Doesn't Believe in the Sack"
- "Another of Mitchell's Plans"
- "Bermagui - In a Strange Sunset"
- "Steelman's Pupil"
- "The Geological Spieler"
- "An Oversight of Steelman’s"
- "How Steelman told his Story"
- "A Gentleman Sharper and Steelman Sharper"
- "The Drover's Wife"
- "The Bush Undertaker"
- "Andy Page's Rival"
- "The Loaded Dog"
- "The Iron-Bark Chip"
- "The Mystery of Dave Regan"
- "Poisonous Jimmy Gets Left"
- "The Union Buries Its Dead"
- "A Child in the Dark, and a Foreign Father"
- "Brighten's Sister-in-law"
- "A Double Buggy at Lahey Creek"
- "Water Them Geraniums"
- "Joe Wilson's Courtship"
- "The Shearing of the Cook's Dog"
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1922, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.