Author:Campbell Easter Waters
|←Author Index: Wa||Campbell Easter Waters
|American chemist, amateur botanist and author of books about ferns.|
- Fern Allies found near Baltimore, Md. 1894.
- A study of the products formed by the action of heat on parasulphaminemetatoluic acid. (Johns Hopkins Ph.D. dissertation) 1899.
- Ferns: A Manual for the Northeastern States, with analytical keys based on the stalks and on the fructification. 1903.
- The electrode equilibrium of the standard cell. (with F.A. Wolff) 1907.
- Clark and Weston standard cells. (with F.A. Wolff) 1907.
- The action of sunlight and air upon some lubricating oils. 1911.
- The behavior of high-boiling mineral oils on heating in the air. 1911.
- The effect of added fatty and other oils upon the carbonization of mineral lubricating oils. 1911.
- The determination of total sulphur in India rubber. (with J.B. Tuttle) 1913.
- The evaporation test for mineral lubricating and transformer oils. 1913.
- Data on the oxidation of automobile cylinder oils. 1916.
- Some qualitative tests for gum arabic and its quantitative determination. 1917.
- Inks, 1940.