Author:Caroline Lucretia Herschel
(Redirected from Author:Caroline Herschel)
|←Author Index: He||Caroline Lucretia Herschel
|William Herschel, aunt of John Herschel.Sister of|
||There are no works on Wikisource by this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|
Works about Caroline Herschel
- Memoir and Correspondence of Caroline Herschel (1876) by Mrs John Herschel
- “Caroline Herschel” in Littell's Living Age, 128 (1659) (1876)
- "Caroline Lucretia Herschel I", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 8, April 1876 by Eliza A. Youmans
- "Caroline Lucretia Herschel II", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 9, May 1876 by Eliza A. Youmans
- “Herschel, Caroline Lucretia,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Herschel, Caroline Lucretia” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.