|←Author Index: Ch||Chang Myŏn
|South Korean politician, educator, and ambassador. 4th Vice President of South Korea (1956–1960), 2nd & 7th Prime Minister of South Korea (1950–1952, 1960–1962). Korean/South Korean ambassador to the United States. Penname was 운석 (Unseok, Unsŏk or Unsuk).|
||There are no works on Wikisource by this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|
- Root of investigators (구도자의 길)
- The Summary of Religious Terms
- Korean Catholic Church's Brief History (조선천주공교회약사)
- St. Gemma
- The Sister(누이, 1935)
- Cardinal Gibbons (1944). The Faith of Our Fathers.
- F. I. Remler (1962). Why Must I Suffer?
- M.V.Woodgate (1964). St.Vincent de Paul