|←Author Index: Ch||Chang Myon
|South Korean Politician and Educator, Ambassador. 4th Vicepresident of South Korea (1956–1960), 2nd, 7th Prime Minister (1950–1952, 1960–1962). Penname was Unsuk(운석).|
- Root of investigators(구도자의 길)
- 'The Summary of Religious Terms'
- Korean Catholic Church's Brief History(조선천주공교회약사)
- St. Gemma
- The Sister(누이, 1935)
- Cardinal Gibbons (1944). The Faith of Our Fathers.
- F. I. Remler (1962). Why Must I Suffer?
- M.V.Woodgate (1964). St.Vincent de Paul
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were first published outside the United States (and not published in the U.S. within 30 days), and they were first published before 1989 without complying with U.S. copyright formalities (renewal and/or copyright notice) and they were in the public domain in their home country on the URAA date (January 1, 1996 for most countries).|