Author:Charles Alan Fyffe
|←Author Index: Fy||Charles Alan Fyffe
British barrister-at-law and historian.
This author wrote articles for A Dictionary of Music and Musicians.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DMM by the initials "C. A. F."
- The Land Question (lecture, 1884)
- A History of Modern Europe, 1792-1878 (1895)
Works about Fyffe
- “Fyffe, Charles Alan,” in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.
- “Fyffe, Charles Alan,” in Foster, J. Men-at-the-Bar, London: Hazel, Watson and Viney, Limited (1885)
- “Fyffe, Charles Alan,” in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886 by Foster, Joseph, Oxford: Parker and Co., 1888-1892.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.