Author:Charles Augustin Sainte-Beuve
|←Author Index: Sa||Charles Augustin Sainte-Beuve
literary critic and one of the leading figures of French literary history
- Essays by Sainte-Beuve translated by Elizabeth Lee (External scan)
- Portraits of celebrated women (1868) (External scan)
- Portraits of men (1891) (External scan)
- Essays on men and women (1892) (External scan)
- Portraits of the seventeenth century, historic and literary (1904) (External scan)
- Portraits of the eighteenth century; historic and literary (1905) (External scan)
Works about Sainte-Beuve
- “Sainte-Beuve, Charles Augustin,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.