Author:Charles Cooper Nott
|←Author Index: No||Charles Cooper Nott
Chief Justice of the United States Court of Claims.
- A treatise on the mechanics' lien laws of the state of New York (W. C. Little & co., 1856)
- The coming contraband (G.P. Putnam, 1862)
- Sketches of the war (C.T. Evans, 1863; A.D.F. Randolph, 1865)
- Sketches in prison camps (A. D. F. Randolph, 1865)
- The seven great hymns of the mediaeval church (Anson D. F. Randolph, 1866) OCLC 43736585all editions, (New York, E. S. Gorham, 1902)
- The Mystery of Pinckney Draught, New York (The Century Co., 1908)
Works about Nott
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1916, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.