Author:Charles George Herbermann
|←Author Index: He||Charles G. Herbermann
Editor in chief of the Catholic Encyclopedia in 1905-1916.
This author wrote articles for the 1913 Catholic Encyclopedia, and the list on this page is complete.
- "Business Life in Ancient Rome" (New York, 1880; reprinted in England and Australia)
- "The Sulpicians in the United States" (New York, 1916)
Contributions to the Catholic Encyclopedia
- Theodore William Achtermann
- François Hédelin, Abbé d'Aubignac
- Pietro Castelli
- Constantine the Great (Part First)
- Dance of Death (Part First)
- Michael Sigismund Frank
- Augustus Thébaud.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1916, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.