Author:Charles Godfrey Leland
|←Author Index: Le||Charles Godfrey Leland
|An American humorist and folklorist.|
- English Gipsies and Their Language, 1874
- Fusang, or the Discovery of America by Chinese Buddhist Priests in the Fifth Century, 1875 (External scan)
- Aradia, or the Gospel of the Witches
- Gypsy Sorcery and Fortune Telling
- The Gypsies, 1896 (External scan)
- "The Witches' Ladder" in The Folk-Lore Journal, 5 (1887).
- “Re ‘How They Met Themselves’,” in Folk-Lore, Volume 1, (1890), pp. 403–404.
Works about Leland
- “Leland, Charles Godfrey” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Leland, Charles Godfrey,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|