Author:Charles Henry Chomley
|←Author Index: Ch||Charles Henry Chomley
- The Wisdom of Esau (1901) (with Outhwaite, R. L. (Robert Leonard), 1869-1930) New York: Cassell & Co.
- The Long Lost Galleon (1905)
- Mark Meredith: A Tale of Socialism (1905) Melbourne: Edgerton & Moore
Short story collections
- Tales of Old Times: Early Australian Incident and Adventure (1903) Melbourne: Pater
- The Wreck of the London, pp. 5-22
- The Nelson Gold Robbery, pp. 23-34.
- The Myall Creek Massacre, pp. 35-54
- The Diamond Creek Bushrangers, pp. 55-72
- Black Thursday, pp. 73-84
- From the Letters of Victorian Pioneers, pp. 85-104
- Very Early Victoria', pp. 105-126
- A Successful Revolution, pp. 126-145
- The Founding of Sydney, pp. 146-160
- The Jackeroo: A Comedy in One Act (1921)
- The Flight of the Black Swan: A Tale of Piracy and Adventure (1903) London: George Rutledge & Sons
- The True Story of the Kelly Gang of Bushrangers (1900), Melbourne: Fraser & Jenkinson, 1920 (Earlier ed. 1907) 
Law and society
- Protection in Canada and Australasia (1904) London: P.S. King & Son 
- Australian pros and cons: a guide to the principal questions of the day, giving the best arguments on both sides, (1905) Melbourne: Fraser & Jenkinson
- Law for laymen: an Australian book of legal advice and information, clear, concise and practical (1907) Melbourne: Fraser & Jenkinson
- The essential reform: land value taxation in theory & practice (with R.L. Outhwaite), (1909) London: Sidgwick & Jackson
- Various articles in the Arena and British Australasian
Works about Chomley
- de Serville, P. H., 'Chomley, Charles Henry (1868 - 1942)', in Australian Dictionary of Biography, vol. 7, Melbourne University Press, Melbourne, 1979, pp. 642-643. http://www.adb.online.anu.edu.au/biogs/A070653b.htm.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1942, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.