Author:Charles Moore Watson
|←Author Index: Wa||Charles Moore Watson
|K.C.M.G., 1905. C.B., 1902. Colonel, Royal Engineers. Deputy-Inspector-General of Fortifications, 1896-1902. Served under General Gordon in the Sudan, 1874-1875.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles written by this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "C. M. W."
- “Gordon, Charles George” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Jerusalem” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911. (in part)
- “Sepulchre, The Holy” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- "WATSON, Colonel Sir Charles Moore" (1907). Who's Who, 59: p. 1847.
- http://www.jstor.org/stable/1779648 OBITUARY. Sir Charles Watson.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1916, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.