Author:Charles Richmond Henderson
|←Author Index: He||Charles Richmond Henderson
- The Development of Doctrine in the Epistles (1894)
- The Social Spirit in America (1896)
- Social Settlements (1897)
- Social Elements (1898)
- An Introduction to the Study of the Dependent, Defective, and Delinquent Classes (1898; second edition, enlarged, 1901)
- Modern Prison Systems (57th Congress, 2d Session, House Document No. 452, 1903)
- Modern Methods of Charity (1904)
- Industrial Insurance in the United States (1907)
- Social Duties from a Christian Point of View (1909)
- Education in Relation to Sex (1909)
- Social Programmes of the West (1913)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1915, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.