|←Author Index: Tu||Charles Tupper
|Prime Minister of Canada from May 2 to July 8, 1896, the shortest term in office for any Prime Minister. Also served as Premier of Nova Scotia from 1864 to 1867.|
- The Canadian Pacific Railway: Annual Statement, 1883
- Unrestricted Reciprocity, 1888
- Statement on Canadian Insolvency, 1895
- Speech on the Remedial Bill, 1896
- “Tupper, Charles,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1889.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1915, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.