|←Author Index: Wa||Charles Warren
|officer in the British Royal Engineers, later Chief Commissioner of Police|
- The recovery of Jerusalem : a narrative of exploration and discovery in the city and the Holy Land (1874) (External scan)
- Underground Jerusalem (1874)
- The Temple or the Tomb (1880)
- The survey of Western Palestine-Jerusalem (1884) (External scan)
- On the Veldt in the Seventies (1902)
- The Ancient Cubit and Our Weights and Measures (1903)
- The Early Weights and Measures of Mankind (1914)
Works about Warren
- "Captain Warren, R.E." in Cartoon portraits and biographical sketches of men of the day, by anonymous, illustrated by Frederick Waddy, London: Tinsley Brothers, 1873.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1927, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.