|←Author Index: Ma||Conway MacMillan
|American botanist; professor of botany, Minneapolis (1900)|
- Some considerations on the alternation of generations in plants (1890)
- The Metaspermae of the Minnesota Valley: A list of the higher seed-producing plants inigenous to the drainage-basin of the Minnesota River (1899)
- Minnesota plant life (1899)
- Minnesota Botanical Studies, with the Geological and Natural History Survey of Minnesota (1903, 1904).
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- "Heliotropism: The Turning Motions of Plants", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 33, September 1888
- "The Minnesota Seaside Station", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 60, January 1902
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1929, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.