(Redirected from Author:Currer Bell)
|←Author Index: Br||Charlotte Brontë
Emily and Anne Brontë. She used the pen name Currer Bell.
An English novelist, sister of |
The icon identifies that the work includes a spoken word version.
Other poems 
- From Retrospection (1835)
- On The Death Of Anne Brontë (1849)
- Speak of the North! A Lonely Moor
- The Green Dwarf (1833)
- Jane Eyre (October 16, 1847)
- Shirley (1849)
- Villette (1853)
- The Professor (1857)
- Emma (unfinished fragment)
- Life and works of the sisters Brontë, with prefaces by Mary Augusta Ward, Elizabeth Cleghorn Gaskell and Clement King Shorter. - Seven volumes. OCLC 944725all editions
- Volume 1: Jane Eyre
Works about Brontë 
- Charlotte Brontë article in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature
- “Brontë, Charlotte, Emily, and Anne” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|