Author:Daniel Webster Prentiss
|←Author Index: Pr||Daniel Webster Prentiss
|Columbian University (DC).Medical doctor. Professor of materia medica and theraputics at|
- “Croupous Pneumonia”, report of 11 cases in 1878.
- “Remarkable Change in the Color of the Hair from Light Blond to Almost Black, in a Patient while under Treatment by Hypodermic Injections of Philocarpine” (1881)
- “Membranous Croup treated with Philocarpine” (1881)
- “Avi Fauna Columbiana, being a list of the birds of the District of Columbia” (1883)
- Peyote (1895)
- Mescal buttons: Anhalonium lewinii Hennings (Lophophora williamsii lewinii Coulter) (1896) (with Francis Patterson Morgan
- Two cases of erythromelalgia (1897)
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.