|←Author Index: Ma||David Masson
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "D. Ma"
- Essays, Biographical and Critical (1856, reprinted with additions, 3 vols., 1874)
- The Life of John Milton, his magnum opus (1858-80)
- British Novelists and their Styles (1859)
- Drummond of Hawthornden (1873)
- Chatterton (1873)
- Contributed the Introduction to an 1877 facsimile of Paradise Lost, First Edition
- Edinburgh Sketches (1892)
- “Milton, John” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911. (in part; with an anonymous co-author)
Works about Masson
- “Masson, David” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.