Author:Demetrius Charles Boulger
|←Author Index: Bo||Demetrius Charles Boulger
Royal Asiatic Society member; founded Asiatic Quarterly Review (1885)|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "D. C. B." He also contributed works to the Indian Biographical Dictionary.
- The Life of Yakoob Beg (London 1878). (External scan)
- England and Russia in Central Asia V - I (transcription project) V - II (transcription project)
- Central Asian Portraits
- Armies of the Native States of India
- Central Asian Questions
- Lord William Bentinck (Oxford 1892).
- The Life of Gordon (London 1896).
- The Story of India (transcription project)
- The History of China, 2 volumes (London 1898).
- Life of Sir Stamford Raffles (1899)
- The Cango State (1898)
- The Belgians at Waterloo
- India in the XIX cenr. (1901)
- The History of Belgium: Caesar to Waterloo, 2 volumes (London 1902).
- Belgian Life (1904)
- China (1904, writing as Demetrius Charles de Kavanagh Boulger) (External scan)
- Life of Sir Halliday Macartney, K.C.M.G. (1908) (about Halliday Macartney)
- “"Tartar Invasion of China by Meha” in The Great Events by Famous Historians
- “Antwerp (city)” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Belgium” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (Geography and Statistics)
- “Bruges” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Brussels” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Kermesse” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Raffles, Sir Stamford” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Tournai” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
Works about Boulger
- “Boulger, Demetrius Charles,” in The Indian Biographical Dictionary by C. Hayavando Rao, Madras: Pillar & Co. (1915).
- "BOULGER, Demetrius Charles". Who's Who, 59: p. 188. 1907.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1928, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.