|←Author Index: Di||Denis Diderot
|French philosopher and writer.|
- The Indiscreet Jewels (Les Bijoux indiscrets, 1748)
- Jacques the Fatalist and His Master (Jacques le fataliste et son maître, 1778)
- The Nun (La Religieuse, 1796)
Non Fiction 
- Rameau's Nephew (Le Neveu de Rameau, 1761)
Works about Diderot 
- “Diderot, Denis” in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
- Robert Ingersoll, “Diderot” in The Great Infidels, 1881.
- Jean Jacques Rousseau, Confessions, Books VII and IX, London, 1903.
- “Diderot, Denis,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Diderot, Denis” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Diderot, Denis” by Viscount Morley of Blackburn in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Education of the Blind,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “French Literature,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Diderot, Denis” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|