|←Author Index: Bo||Dion Boucicault
|Irish actor and playwright famed for his melodramas.|
- London Assurance (1841)
- The Bastile [sic] (1842)
- Old Heads and Young Hearts (1844)
- The School for Scheming (1847)
- Confidence (1848)
- The Knight Arva (1848)
- The Corsican Brothers (1852)
- The Vampire (1852)
- Louis XI (1855)
- The Poor of New York (1857)
- The Octoroon or Life in Louisiana (1859)
- The Colleen Bawn or The Brides of Garryowen (1860)
- Arrah-na-Pogue (1864)
- Rip van Winkle or The Sleep of Twenty Years (1866)
- After Dark: A Tale of London Life (1868)
- The Shaughraun (1874)
- The Jilt (1885)
Works about Boucicault
- “Boucicault, Dion” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- "Dion Boucicault" in Cartoon portraits and biographical sketches of men of the day, by anonymous, illustrated by Frederick Waddy, London: Tinsley Brothers, 1873.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.