|←Author Index: Ha||Edmond Hamilton
|American science fiction author.|
- The Truth Gas (1935)
- "The Monster-God of Mamurth," in Weird Tales (September 1935, vol. 26, no. 3)
- "The Door into Infinity," in Weird Tales (August-September 1936, vol. 28, no. 2)
- A letter to Weird Tales (August-September 1936, vol. 28, no. 2)
- "The Lake of Life," in Weird Tales (October 1937, vol. 30, no. 4)—part 2 of 3
- "Dreamer's Worlds," in Weird Tales (November-December 1941, vol. 36, no. 2)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they are legally published within the United States (or the United Nations Headquarters in New York subject to Section 7 of the United States Headquarters Agreement) before 1964, and copyright was not renewed.
It is imperative that contributors search the renewal databases and ascertain that there is no evidence of a copyright renewal before using this license. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of the work as a copyright violation. The author died in 1977, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 30 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.