Author:Edward Alsworth Ross
|←Author Index: Ro||Edward Alsworth Ross
- Social Control (1901)
- Sin and Society (1907)
- Social Psychology (1908)
- The Changing Chinese (1911)
- Changing America (1912)
- The Old World in the New: The Significance of Past and Present Immigration to the American People (1914)
- Italians In America (1914)
- The Principles of Sociology (1920)
- The Russian Bolshevik Revolution (1921)
- The Social Trend (1922)
- The Russian Soviet Republic (1923)
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- “The Mob Mind,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 51, July 1897
- “The Race Fiber of the Chinese,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 79, October 1911
- “Lester F Ward as Sociologist,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 83, July 1913
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1951, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Warning: Default sort key "Ross, Edward Ross" overrides earlier default sort key "Ross,_Edward Alsworth".