|←Author Index: An||Edward Anwyl
|Welsh academic, specializing in Celtic languages. In 1892 became Professor of Welsh at the University of Wales, Aberystwyth, and later appointed Professor of Comparative Philology. Knighted in July 1911.|
||There are no works on Wikisource by this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|
- Welsh Accidence (1898)
- Welsh Syntax (1899)
- "The Philosophy of Primitive Christianity: or Thoughts on the Place of Christianity in its Historical Setting", published in the The Welsh Gazette (1905)
- Celtic Religion in Pre-Christian Times (1906)
Contributions to The Celtic Review
- Ancient Celtic Goddesses (July 1906) vol. 3, pp. 26–51
- Wales and Britons of the North (October 1907, January 1908) vol. 4, pp. 125–152, 248–273
- Obituary, The New York Times, 10 August 1914
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1914, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 99 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.