|←Author Index: Ch||Edward Channing
Pulitzer-prize winning historian and professor at Harvard.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "E. Ch."
- A History of the United States
- Vol 1 1000-1660
- Vol 2 1660-1760
- Vol 3, 1760–1787
- Vol 4 1787-1815
- Vol 5 1815-1860
- Vol 6 The War for Southern Independence (1925), Pulitzer Prize for History winner in 1926
- The Navigation Laws (1890)
- The United States of America, 1765-1865 (1896)
- A Short History of the United States
Contributions to 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica
- “Adams, John” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Adams, John Quincy” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Adams, Samuel” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1931, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.