Author:Edward William Donoghue Manson
(Redirected from Author:Edward Manson)
|←Author Index: Ma||Edward William Donoghue Manson
Barrister-at-Law, Middle Temple. Joint-editor of Journal of Comparative Legislation.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "E. Ma."
- Builders of our Law During the Reign of Queen Victoria, 1904. 
- “Bankruptcy” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (in part)
- “Company” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Directors” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- Great Jurists of the World (with John Macdonell), 1914.
Works about Manson
- “Manson, Edward William Donoghue,” in Foster, J. Men-at-the-Bar, London: Hazel, Watson and Viney, Limited (1885)
- “The Death of Mr. Edward Manson” in The Times (1919)