Author:Edward William Donoghue Manson
|←Author Index: Ma||Edward William Donoghue Manson
Barrister-at-Law, Middle Temple. Joint-editor of Journal of Comparative Legislation.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "E. Ma."
- Builders of our Law During the Reign of Queen Victoria, 1904. 
- “Bankruptcy” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (in part)
- “Company” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Directors” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- Great Jurists of the World (with John Macdonell), 1914.
Works about Manson
- “Manson, Edward William Donoghue,” in Foster, J. Men-at-the-Bar, London: Hazel, Watson and Viney, Limited (1885)
- “The Death of Mr. Edward Manson” in The Times (1919)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1916, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.