|←Author Index: Mo||Edward Williams Morley
- Influence of Motion of the Medium on the Velocity of Light (1886, with Author:Albert A. Michelson)
- On the Relative Motion of the Earth and the Luminiferous Ether (1887, with Author:Albert A. Michelson)
- Extract from a Letter dated Cleveland, Ohio, August 5th, 1904, to Lord Kelvin from Profs. Edward W. Morley and Dayton C. Miller. (1904)
- On the Theory of Experiments to detect Aberrations of the Second Degree. (1905, with Author:Dayton Miller)
- Report of an experiment to detect the Fitzgerald-Lorentz Effect (1905, with Author:Dayton Miller)
- Final Report on Ether-drift Experiments (1907, with Author:Dayton Miller)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1923, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.