Author:Edward Singleton Holden
|←Author Index: Ho||Edward Singleton Holden
Articles in Popular Science Monthly 
- “Early Hindoo Mathematics,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 3, July 1873
- “Telescopic Research on the Nebula of Orion,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 5, July 1874
- “The Personal Equation,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 6, February 1875
- “The Horseshoe Nebula in Sagittarius,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 8, January 1876
- “On the Distribution of Standard Time in the United States,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 11, June 1877
- “Sketch of Professor S. P. Langley,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 27, July 1885
- “Sketch of Professor Edward S. Holden,” by William C. Winlock in Popular Science Monthly Volume 30, November 1886
- “Holden, Edward Singleton” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- “Holden, Edward Singleton,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923. They may be copyrighted outside the U.S. (see Help:Public domain). However, works published before 1923 may be in the public domain in countries where they would ordinarily be copyrighted (due to the term of 70 years [or less] after the author's death having not yet expired) but whose legislature has waived copyright by accepting the rule of the shorter term.|