|←Author Index: Ed||Edward VII
|King of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland and the British Dominions and Emperor of India from 22 January 1901 until his death in 1910.|
- Speeches and addresses of H. R. H. the Prince of Wales: 1863–1888 (1889) by James Macaulay (External scan)
- The Prince of Wales' tour: a diary in India; with some account of the visits of His Royal Highness to the courts of Greece, Egypt, Spain, and Portugal (1877) by William Howard Russell (External scan)
- The Prince of Wales in India, or, From Pall Mall to the Punjaub (1877) by J. Drew Gay (External scan)
- The New England tour of His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales from the reception at the Massachusetts line to the embarkation at Portland (1860) (External scan)
- Edward VII (DNB12)
- 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica/Edward VII.
- Mine and Thine (1904)/Coronation—To King Edward VII
- All Things Considered/Edward VII and Scotland
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain worldwide because the work was created by a public body of the United Kingdom with Crown Status and commercially published before 1964.