Author:John Edward Courtenay Bodley
|←Author Index: Bo||John Edward Courtenay Bodley
English civil servant, known for his writings on France.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles written by this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. E. C. B."
- France, two volumes (1898)
- L'Anglomanie et les Traditions Françaises (1899)
- The Coronation of Edward the Seventh: A Chapter of European and Imperial History (1903)
- The Church In France (1906)
- L'Age Mécanique et le Déclin de l'idéalisme en France (1913)
- The Romance of the Battle-Line in France (1920)
- A Visit to President Brand (1888)
- “France” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911. (History, 1870-1910)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1925, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.