Author:Edwin Lester Arnold
|←Author Index: Ar||Edwin Lester Arnold
|A British author of the Victorian era, most known as Edwin Lester Arnold.|
- The Wonderful Adventures of Phra the Phoenician (1890)
- The Constable of St. Nicholas.. (1894)
- Lepidus the Centurion: A Roman of Today (1901)
- The Voyage of Ithobal (1901)
- Lieutenant Gulliver Jones: His Vacation (1905)
- Coffee: Its Cultivation and Profit (1886)
- On the Indian Hills: or, Coffee-Planting in Southern India (1893)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1935, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.