|←Author Index: Ca||Egerton Castle
Fencing master, author, and antiquarian. Husband of |
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "E. Ca."
- English Book-plates: Ancient and Modern (G. Bell & Sons, 1893) (External scan)
- Schools and Masters of Fencing: From the Middle Ages to the Eighteenth Century
- 1916 silent film
- 1930 musical film
- The Pride of Jennico (play), based on the novel
- Marshfield the Observer and The Death Dance. (Macmillan, 1900)
- Count Raven (Cassell, London 1916)
- La Bella and Others (Macmillan, London 1900)
- Minniglen, with Agnes Castle (1918)
- Consequences (3 vols, Richard Bentley and Son, London, 1891)
- Our Sentimental Garden, with Agnes Castle, illustrated by Charles Robinson (1914, USA; 1915, London)
- “Book-Plates” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Fencing” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1920, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.