Author:Eleanour Sinclair Rohde
|←Author Index: Ro||Eleanour Sophy Sinclair Rohde
||There are no works on Wikisource by this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|
- A Garden of Herbs, 1920
- The Old English Herbals, 1922
- The Old English Gardening Books, 1924
- The Old-World Pleasaunce: an Anthology of extracts in prose and verse relating to gardening, 1925
- A Chaplet of Flowers. An anthology, 1929
- The Scented Garden, 1931
- Oxford's College Gardens, 1932
- The Gardener's Week-end Book, 1939
- Culinary and Salad Herbs: their Cultivation and Food Values. With Recipes, etc., 1940
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1950, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.