Author:Elijah Coleman Bridgman
|←Author Index: Br||Elijah Coleman Bridgman
|The first American Protestant Christian missionary appointed to China.|
- Edited The Chinese Repository from 1832–1847
- Letters to Children from China (1834)
- A Chinese Chrestomathy in the Canton Dialect (1841)
- "Introduction" in Eliza's Daughters of China, or Sketches of Domestic Life in the Celestial Empire (1853)
- Short Account of the United States of America (Meilike Heshengguo Zhilüe)
- The East-West Monthly Examiner (Dong Hsi Yang Kao Meiyue Tongji Zhuan)
- “Obituary of Elijah Bridgman” in Missionary Herald, 58 (1862), pp. 75−78.
- The Pioneer of American Missions in China: the life and labors of Elijah Coleman Bridgman (1864) (External scan)
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.