|←Author Index: Wa||Eliot Wadsworth
|Stone & Webster. Vice Chairman of the Central Committee and executive head in Washington of the American Red Cross, 1916-1919. Assistant Secretary of the Treasury, in Charge of Foreign Loans, 1921-1925.A.B., Harvard, 1898. Boston lawyer. Member of|
Speeches and addresses
- "The Red Cross Spirit" (May 1917)
- "WADSWORTH, Eliot". Who's Who in New England: p. 1099. 1915.
- "LAWYER HEADS RED CROSS; Eliot Wadsworth Is Named Executive to Succeed Gen. Murray". NY Times. Aug 24, 1916.
- National Press Corps website — 1925 photograph of Eliot Wadsworth with Secretary of the Treasury Andrew W. Mellon
- "ELIOT WADSWORTH MARRIES MRS. SCULL". NY Times. July 22, 1922. As Assistant Secretary of the Treasury, Wadsworth married the widow of Guy H. Scull in a ceremony presided over by Episcopalian Bishop Herbert Shipman.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.