|←Author Index: Ch||Elizabeth Rundle Charles
|English religious author, poet and hymn writer|
- “The Crucifix” in Littell's Living Age, 131 (1693)
- “First and Last” in Littell's Living Age, 143 (1842)
- No Gospel like this Feast (1863)
- The Holy Communion
- Three Wakings
- Around a Table, Not a Tomb
- Come and Rejoice with Me
- Dost Thou in a Manger Lie? (translator)
- Is Thy Cruse of Comfort Wasting?
- Jesus, What Once Thou Wast
- Lo, the Day, the Day of Life! (translator)
- The Morning Kindles All the Sky (translator)
- Never Further Than Thy Cross
- Praise Ye the Triune God
- What Marks the Dawning of the Year?
- The Voice of Christian Life in Song; or, Hymns and Hymn-writers of Many Lands and Ages (1859)
- The Three Wakings, and Other Poems (1859)
- Wanderings over Bible Lands and Seas (1862)
- The Chronicles of the Schonberg-Cotta Family (1862)
- Winifred Bertram and the World She Lived In (1866)
- Poems (1867)
- The Draytons and the Davenants (1869)
- Songs Old and New (1882)
- Conquering and to Conquer/The Diary of Brother Bartholomew
Works about Charles
- “Charles, Elizabeth,” in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.