Author:Elizabeth Kimball Kendall
|←Author Index: Ke||Elizabeth Kimball Kendall
|Wellesley CollegeAmerican author and Professor Emeritus of History|
- A Wayfarer in China (1913)
- Source-book of English History (1900)
- The growth of the English nation (1894)
- A history of England for high schools and academies (1899)
- A short history of England: for school use (1920)
- Economic Beginnings of the Far West (1912)
- English History Told by English Poets: A Reader for School Use (1902)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1952, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.