Author:Elizabeth Virginia Raplee
|←Author Index: Ra||Elizabeth Virginia Raplee|
- Nostalgia (published in A Book of Living Poems, 1934)
- Recompense (published in The Lion and unicorn, volume 1, number 1)
- Brief Moment (published in Good Housekeeping, July 1935, volume 101, number 1)
- Like Summer Rain (published in Good Housekeeping, August 1935, volume 101, number 2)
- After Silence (published in Lewiston Evening Journal, March 29, 1937)
- To a Skull on My Bookshelf (1937)
- The Poet Considers Perfection (published in Good Housekeeping, August 1939, volume 109, number 2)
- The Call (published in Good Housekeeping, August 1942, volume 115, number 2)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they are legally published within the United States (or the United Nations Headquarters in New York subject to Section 7 of the United States Headquarters Agreement) before 1964, and copyright was not renewed.
It is imperative that contributors search the renewal databases and ascertain that there is no evidence of a copyright renewal before using this license. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of the work as a copyright violation.