Author:Ellis Parker Butler
|←Author Index: Bu||Ellis Parker Butler
An American author of more than 30 books and more than 2,000 stories, poems, and essays.|
The icon identifies that the work includes a spoken word version.
- Pigs Is Pigs
- The Cheerful Smugglers
- Kilo: being the love story of Eliph' Hewlitt, book agent
- Mike Flannery On Duty and Off
- Philo Gubb, Correspondence-School Detective
- Solander's Radio Tomb
- The Thin Santa Claus
- The Chicken Yard That Was a Christmas Stocking
- The Water goats and other troubles
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1937, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.