|←Author Index: Ag||Emilio Aguinaldo
|First President of the Philippines (First Philippine Republic) from 1899 to 1901|
- Emilio Aguinaldo's Inaugural Address (January 23, 1899)
- True Version of the Philippine Revolution
- Gen. Emilio Aguinaldo's Manifesto of Jan 5, 1899
- State of the Nation Address
- “Aguinaldo, Emilio,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Aguinaldo, Emilio,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain because they are works of the Philippine government (see Republic Act No. 8293 or Section 176 of the Intellectual Property Code of the Philippines).
All official Philippine texts of a legislative, administrative, or judicial nature, or any official translation thereof, are ineligible for copyright.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1964, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 30 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.