|←Author Index: Ha||Ernst Haeckel
|Biologist, naturalist, philosopher, physician, professor, artist|
- The Riddles of the Universe (1901)
- The History of Creation, 1876 English translation of Natürliche Schöpfungsgeschichte (1868, German)
Articles in Popular Science Monthly 
- “Sketch of Professor Huxley,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 4, April 1874
- “The Properties of Protoplasm,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 8, November 1875
- “Bathybius and the Moners,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 11, October 1877
Book Reviews 
- "Man and Evolution; The Advance in Scientific Knowledge Since Darwin's Day - Prof. Ernst Haeckel's Recent Books" by Joseph Jacobs, in The New York Times, September 1905
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1919, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.