Author:Eugen von Böhm-Bawerk
|←Author Index: Bo||Eugen von Böhm-Bawerk
|Economist instrumental in the development of the Austrian School of Economics.|
- Capital and Interest
- Capital and Interest (1884)
- Positive Theory of Capital (1889)
- Further Essays on Capital and Interest (1921)
Works about Böhm-Bawerk
- “Boehm von Bawerk, Eugen,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Boehm von Bawerk, Eugen” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1914, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 99 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.