Author:Frederick William Harvey
|←Author Index: Ha||Frederick William Harvey
- Comrades in Captivity: a record of life in seven German prison camps (1920) (war memoirs)
- A Gloucestershire Lad At Home and Abroad (1916)
- Gloucestershire Friends (1917)
- "The Bugler" from A Treasury of War Poetry, ... 1914-1919 (1917).
- Ducks and other verses (1919)
- Farewell (1921)
- September and Other Poems (1925)
- In Pillowell Woods (1926)
- Gloucestershire (1947)
- Forest Offering (1957?)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1957, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 50 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.