Author:Ferdinand Jacob Heinrich von Mueller
|←Author Index: Mu||Ferdinand Jacob Heinrich von Mueller
KCMG; German-Australian physician, geographer, and most notably, a botanist.
Standard botanical author abbreviation: F.Muell.
- Iconography of Candolleaceous Plants, 1892
- Select Extra-Tropical Plants readily eligible for industrial Culture or Naturalization, with Indications of their Native Countries and some of their Uses. (1884)
- Fragmenta Phytographica Australiæ eleven vol.
- Plants of Victoria (2 vol.)
Works about Mueller
- “Mueller, Baron Sir Ferdinand von,” in The Dictionary of Australasian Biography, London: Hutchinson & Co., (1892).
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|