Author:Francis Arthur Bather
|←Author Index: Ba||Francis Arthur Bather
English palæontologist, geologist and malacologist. Keeper of Geology, British Museum.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles written by this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "F. A. B."
- The Crinoidea of Gotland (1893)
- The Echinoderma (1900)
- Triassic Echinoderms of Bakony (1909)
- Cystidea from Girvan (1913)
- Studies in Edrioasteroidea (1915)
- Guide to the Exhibition Galleries of Geology and Palaeontology (1923/1936)
- Rhodesian Man and Associated Remains (ed.) (1928)
- “Echinoderma” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Starfish” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1934, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.