Author:Francis Colburn Adams
|←Author Index: Ad||Francis Colburn Adams|
|An American miscellaneous writer who wrote under various pseudonyms.|
- Uncle Tom at Home, 1853
- An Outcast; or, virtue and faith (1861)
- The Story of a Trooper, 1861-2
- Justice in the By-Ways
- Manuel Pereira
- Our World, or, The Slaveholder's Daughter
- The Life and Adventures of Major Roger Sherman Potter
- The Siege of Washington, D.C.
- The Von Toodleburgs, Or, The History of a Very Distinguished Family 
- The Washers and Scrubbers, 1878
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923. They may be copyrighted outside the U.S. (see Help:Public domain). However, works published before 1923 may be in the public domain in countries where they would ordinarily be copyrighted (due to the term of 70 years [or less] after the author's death having not yet expired) but whose legislature has waived copyright by accepting the rule of the shorter term.